[Qgis-user] How to custom the Qgis GUI ?

Sat Oct 31 23:49:03 PDT 2009

Hi

You can drag and drop the toolbars around the application using the
little handle on the left of each toolbar. You can also dock them to
the left, right and bottom of the screen. Right clicking on any
toolbar brings up a menu that lets you hide & show selected toolbars.

regards

Tim

2009/11/1 wangxuan <lzuwx at msn.com>:
> Hello.
> I am a new bie of QGIS. I want to change the  menu and toolbar  in qgis.
> Is there any way to do this?
>
> Thanking you in advance,
>
> With Warm Regards

 * QGIS programming and support services