[Qgis-user] Help for a Newbie with QGIS and GDAL

Michael Kimmerly mikekimmerly at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 07:25:44 PDT 2010

I am very much appreciating the help in identifying my issue with getting
the GDAL toolkit operational.

Unfortunately I am not a programmer nor a very capable Unix user and much of
this recent discussion has been over my capabilities. I am eager to learn
but have a rather short time frame to try and make QGIS an accepted tool in
my company for what I am trying to accomplish.

Can anyone offer me an example of how and what needs to go into the
environment.plist file. If so that would be really great and would both get
me down the road using QGIS and help with my education of these sort of
things.

Thanks in advance.

Mike