Fwd: Follow up on [Qgis-user] Help for a Newbie with QGIS and GDAL

Michael Kimmerly mikekimmerly at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 14:36:09 PDT 2010

I have figured out how to get the environment.plist set up so that QGIS and
GDAL tools plugin work just fine now.

It seems that the environment.plist over-rides any $PATH already established
even if you concatenate $PATH to the end of the plist expression. So you
have to make sure all the necessary paths are expressly named in the plist,
then everything seems to work fine when running QGIS from the GUI rather
than from terminal.

Thanks again to everyone who had helped me get this sorted out.

Mike