[Qgis-user] QGIS 1.5.0 (13925) - PostGIS 1.5.1-1 Error on Layer Render

Mars Sjoden aurorageomatics at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 17:29:24 PDT 2010

QGIS 1.5.0 (13925) - PostGIS 1.5.1-1

Mac OS X.6.4
William Kyngesburye Framework Build

I have imported GML vectors into PostGIS using the OGR Layer Converter
plugin.

No initial problems viewing the PostGIS layers.

I did edit some layers in QGIS to add some polygons (to polygon postgis
layers).

At some point later, related or not to editing I started to receive the
following error window when trying to view certain PostGIS layers in QGIS

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/3818/qgisqueryfailed.png

After receiving this error window, I did try using the cleanGeometry
function http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/UsersWikiCleanPolygons on the
problem layers.

This did not cure the issue.

Thank you for any assistance or tips,