[Qgis-user] adding txt as shape

john jerasku at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 28 10:19:52 PDT 2010

Hello Stephan,
   Thanks for the file. When I change delimeter to \t and import to an open project using the plugin it briefly shows it as an added layer with symbology and then crashes the program with the message " has caused the program to stop working correctly, windows is searching for a solution... etc". I know I must be missing something obvious but 2 hours of trying different things leads nowhere. Any suggestions will of course be received with much gratitude.
   thanks,
   J.R