[Qgis-user] ogr connections

Brad Nesom gisbradokla at live.com
Thu Dec 2 09:50:33 PST 2010

Using osgeo4w 1.5, when I go to add vector layer and select file type,
navigate to my esri pgdb. I get a not a valid or recognized data source.
If I use the database type I get a page that defaults back to type odbc even
though I just chose esri personal geodatabase in the previous dialog, it
also requires host, database, port. there is no way to navigate to a file.
the help file is also blank and says new ogr database connection dialog
do I not have all the ogr support installed?
Has anyone looked into adding support for FME? I use it to connect to many
formats in all my other software.
Thanks
Brad