[Qgis-user] Using GRASS from Python plugin

Luca Casagrande luca.casagrande at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 03:22:49 PST 2010

Hello folks,
I am testing a way to use GRASS functionality from a standard Python plugin
without opening mapset, loading data, ecc..
Adding
PYTHONPATH=/usr/lib/grass64/etc:/usr/lib/grass64/etc/python:/usr/lib/grass64/lib:/usr/lib/grass64/bin:/usr/lib/grass64/scripts
and some other ENV VAR, I could execute some basic commands on the region.
My idea is to make easier to access all the GRASS scripts created until now.
What do you think about this approach? Is anyone else working on this topic?

Thank you
Ciao
Luca