[Qgis-user] Reverse

Ricardo Filipe Soares Garcia da ricardo.garcia.silva at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 06:46:33 PST 2010

Hi Ricardo

To the best of my knowledge, this feature is not available. I have
opened a ticket[1] some time ago asking for it. I guess the devs
haven't had the time to get around implementing it yet ;)

In the meantime, I usually use Kosmo GIS[2] when I need to reverse
lines. It is also a good software, with nice vector editing
capabilities.

[1] - http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/2701
[2] - http://www.opengis.es/

Cheers