[Qgis-user] grass plugin instability: please help

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Dec 23 06:02:24 PST 2010

Il 23/12/2010 14:41, Micha Silver ha scritto:

> Would you mind to post some shapes that were causing trouble. Or is it a
> more widespread problem??

it's rather widespread: I noticed it on two different courses, with different
machines, with the same files I was ufing for previous courses. Unfortunately, being
at a course, I could not check the issue thoroughly, nor I have access to the same
machines anymore. I suspect it could have something to do with speed: maybe on a slow
pc if the user does something diring loading or import, then topology is not written
correctly.
Sorry I cannot be mre accurate.