[Qgis-user] Installation issue QGIS 6.1.0

Joao Pinelo j.pinelo at mac.com
Thu Dec 23 07:56:02 PST 2010

Hi,

I'm having a plugin issue when installing new version. I guess it is due to having an old version.

Events:
Trashed QGIS 5.3.1
Installed GDAL complete 1.7 and GSL1.14-1 frameworks
Installed GRASS 6.4.app and FreeType Framework 2.4.2-2
Installed latest version QGis1.6.0

Result:
On opening QGIS get notice:
"The Plugin Installer has detected an obsolete plugin which masks a newer version shipped with this QGIS version. This is likely due to files associated with a previous installation of QGIS. Please use the Plugin Installer to remove that older plugin in order to unmask the newer version shipped with this copy of QGIS."

Question:
Any idea how can I get rid of this obsolete plugin?

Many thanks
Joao
mac OS 10.6.5