[Qgis-user] scale dependend representation?

Sven Bauhan sven.bauhan at ast.dfs.de
Tue Dec 28 03:39:14 PST 2010

Hi,

I am trying to configure a layer, so that it shows different sized objects
related to the actual scale of the map. I saw that there is the possibility to
configure a rule based representation. But I could not figure out how i can be
used to act scale based.
For example I have a layer with airports. When I see the whole layer I just
want to display the biggest airports. When I zoom into the map the smaller
airports up to all little heliports shall become visible depending on the
scale factor.

Can someone tell me how i can configure a scale based representation?

Thanks,
Sven