[Qgis-user] Distorted Maps

ahmed at elegantdesigns.ca ahmed at elegantdesigns.ca
Wed Feb 3 11:14:03 PST 2010

Thanks a lot.

The suggestions worked flawlessly; however, on some occasions the cartogram
plugin gave the following error:

"...path .../doCartogram.py", line 246, in getInfo
    dSizeError = max(dPolygonArea, dDesired) / min(dPolygonArea, dDesired)
#calculate size error...
ZeroDivisionError: float division

cheers,
Ahmed