[Qgis-user] Qgis and sqlite

Peter Ersts ersts at amnh.org
Fri Feb 5 11:42:10 PST 2010

Pedro,

Check out the eVis plugin. It has the ability to connect to SQLite
databases using Qt's library so you don't have to have spatialite. It
basically does exactly what John just mentioned and allows you to enter
full SQL statements as well. The only downside is that the layers eVis
creates are not persistent, so you should not save them in your project
unless you convert them to a persistent format like a shapefile.

-pete

--
Peter J. Ersts, Software Developer

Open Source,
...evolving through community cooperation to change the world bit by bit

Quantum GIS Raster Development Team.