[Qgis-user] HELP! Search Query Builder has limited operators

badaveil badaveil at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 06:10:45 PST 2010

Dr. Thank you again for a fast reply.

I open a map, then open the attribute table, yes, I see the field
calculator, however, only the first 4 icons on the left until the magnifine
glass are active, the rest including the field calculator are not active.
How do I activate it? So close but yet so far.

Abbas

--
http://badaveil.multiply.com