[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] bugfix and cheating

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 10:18:47 PST 2010

Hi Greg,

On Mon, 2010-02-08 at 12:53 -0500, Greg Coats wrote:
> A Max OS X "solution" ONLY is useless to me. I also support Linux and Windows users.

under linux there was no problem, even with qgis 1.4, as your project
always opened in a matter of few seconds. If there was an issue under
windows I remember you that trough the osgeo4w installer you can have
every day(with a few mouse clicks) qgis running the latest code
available.

You asked for a package for OsX including the bug fix and you had it. If
I'm not wrong the OsX packager (William Kyngesburye) told that was
available to make, from time to time, dev qgis builds.

Am I missing something?

Cheers

-- Giovanni --