[Qgis-user] How can QGIS help to save the planet? - The Natural Capital Project

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 00:59:12 PST 2010

Thanks Ben,
I think NCP is a very good effort in the field of natural sources
evaluation and externalities management.
A venial question: is there some founding for the project to move
Invest to Qgis? Do you mean to ask for volunteer time? The actual
modules seems to be quite small, so it shouldn't require a big
work.... but it requires time to get into it.

giovanni

I would like to contribute, gievn the time (and the money...)