[Qgis-user] Re: problems building qgis 1.4.0

Neil Best nbest at ci.uchicago.edu
Tue Feb 23 07:30:41 PST 2010

Neil Best wrote:

> No matter what I do in ccmake or what software I add to my build
> environment make keeps bailing out with this:
>
> [ 40%] Building CXX object
> src/app/CMakeFiles/qgis.dir/qgsmaptoolrotatepointsymbols.cpp.o
> /home/nbest/src/qgis_1.4.0/src/app/qgsmaptoolrotatepointsymbols.cpp: In
> member function ‘double
> QgsMapToolRotatePointSymbols::calculateAzimut(const QPoint&)’:
> /home/nbest/src/qgis_1.4.0/src/app/qgsmaptoolrotatepointsymbols.cpp:258:
> error: ‘atan2’ was not declared in this scope
> /home/nbest/src/qgis_1.4.0/src/app/qgsmaptoolrotatepointsymbols.cpp:258:
> error: ‘M_PI’ was not declared in this scope
> /home/nbest/src/qgis_1.4.0/src/app/qgsmaptoolrotatepointsymbols.cpp: In
> member function ‘void
> QgsMapToolRotatePointSymbols::setPixmapItemRotation(double)’:
> /home/nbest/src/qgis_1.4.0/src/app/qgsmaptoolrotatepointsymbols.cpp:307:
> warning: passing ‘double’ for argument 1 to ‘void
> QgsPointRotationItem::setSymbolRotation(int)’
> make[2]: ***
> [src/app/CMakeFiles/qgis.dir/qgsmaptoolrotatepointsymbols.cpp.o] Error 1
> make[1]: *** [src/app/CMakeFiles/qgis.dir/all] Error 2
> make: *** [all] Error 2
>
> Can anyone tell what is causing this?  Thanks.

Also, when I run the configuration step in ccmake I see the warning "Python
bindings disabled due to dependency problems!" in the status bar and then
"Qt QTWEBKIT library not found." in a separate screen at the end.  I don't
know which items these are associated with so that I can make adjustments.
It still allows me to proceed to the generate step, so now I am trying to
build rev 12965 to see if I can clear the error above.  Thanks for any
comments.

Neil