[Qgis-user] contours plugin

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 00:47:22 PST 2010

Hi,
I updated the plugin to the 0.4 version (is that the new one?) but when
I open it I get (qgis trunk under Ubuntu 9.04)

An error has occured while executing Python code:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/gio/.qgis//python/plugins/contour/contour.py", line 71, in
run
    settings.setValue("/Projections/defaultBehaviour",prjSetting)
TypeError: argument 2 of QSettings.setValue() has an invalid type

Python version:
2.6.2 (release26-maint, Apr 19 2009, 02:11:59)
[GCC 4.3.3]

cheers

-- Giovanni --