[Qgis-user] kmz in qgis

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 02:15:57 PST 2010

I've found the following solution that works with my fiel, not sure
if it would work in general:

1. Uncompress as if the *.kmz file were a compressed file (may be you
have to rename it to *.zip in windows). You'll get a *.kml file
2. Open the *.kml file with Qgis

Hope this work for other people as well.

Agus