[Qgis-user] qgis.core and qgis.gui DLL bug in Qqis Windows?

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 16:50:58 PST 2010

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 2:58 PM, Noli Sicad <nsicad at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am not really sure if this problem has been address already. It
> seems that there is problem in importing ggis.core and qgis.gui in
> windows installation.
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org/msg04198.html

I think the problem is that even if you run python from osgeo4w
console, the qgis python modules won't get loaded because the path to
the qgis libraries is not set. I guess you need to do something like:
SET PATH=c:\qgis\bin;%PATH%
(with the correct path to QGIS bin directory)

Anyway I'm not currently on windows so can't confirm.

Martin