[Qgis-user] Qgis slow start up

Marco Hugentobler marco at hugis.net
Thu Jan 21 12:19:24 PST 2010

Hm, on my laptop with ubuntu 9.10 and  current QGIS svn version,
dcua_qgis140_relative_reduce6_1440x900_17.qgs opens in 3 seconds and
dcua_qgis140_relative_reduce6_1440x900_19.qgs in 4 seconds.

Maybe William or Tom could test it on Mac and check with a debugger where it
spends the time (if it does)?

Probably also important is what GDAL version you are using (in my case it's
the current svn version of GDAL).

Regards,
Marco

--