[Qgis-user] corine land cover shapefile...

nikos ves vesnikos at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 02:51:24 PDT 2010

On Sat, 2010-07-03 at 09:15 +0200, Nikos Alexandris wrote:
> > Thank you Nikos, but qml file created with qgis 1.1 (your file
> version)
> > is very different from 1.4 version... or am I missing something?
>
> Not sure. It works for me under qgis_trunk (compiled some weeks ago)
> using a
> corine shapefile

open the qml file, on line 4 (or around that line) and you can see
something like the following:

 " <classificationattribute>CODE_00</classificationattribute> "

in my example, CODE_00 is the attribute table where the qml takes the
data from. Check over your qml file, create (and populate) the
attributes accordingly

--
nikos ves <vesnikos at gmail.com>