[Qgis-user] Serious bug returns to Qgis revision 13878

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Mon Jul 12 00:06:47 PDT 2010

Hi all

On July 11, 2010, commit r13904 adds an option to disable raster icons.

So anyone that encounters slow project loading with many raster layers may
uncheck the box Options->General->create raster icons in legend.

No need to delay the release because of that.

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Sourcepole - Linux & Open Source Solutions