[Qgis-user] New python plugin: "1-band raster colour table"

Benoit de Cabissole benoit at exigesa.com
Tue Jul 20 10:30:28 PDT 2010

Dear QGIS users,

I'm releasing a python plugin (bcccoltbl) used to create colour tables for a
one-band raster from a variety of colour palettes and one of the following
colouring methods: equal, linear (QGIS default), normal and GRASS difference
map.
The results of the plugin are colour table files to be used as colormap for
the selected raster.

The plugin is developed against QGIS 1.5-dev and will not install on earlier
versions.
It also needs numpy and as only been tested under OSGeo4W.

The plugin can be downloaded from the following link:
http://www.bc-consult.com/freebies.htm
Under the QGIS plugin section.

I hope it will be useful to someone out there...

As a side note, I must stress that I'm no python programmer, let alone C++,
so please bear with me as this is my very first python contribution!
The reason I'm not uploading this plugin to a plugin repository is that I
feel it needs optimisation. Someone interested?

Enjoy,
Benoit