[Qgis-user] Qgis crash

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 03:44:47 PDT 2010

QGIS 1.4 (ubuntu Karmic binary) crashed while I was running plugin
points2one. The problem is that QGIS crashes now as soon as I
open any shape layer, all I get in the terminal is: Segmentation Fault.
I have tried uninstalling the plugin, no improvement.

Before opening any vector layer, the last lines in the console are:
Loaded : Zoom to Point - Modified-bb (package: zoom_to_point_BB)
Warning: QObject::connect: Incompatible sender/receiver arguments
        QgsProject::writeProject(QDomDocument&) -->
QgisApp::projectChanged(QDomDocument)

but I guess I had this before this problem came up.

I've tried reinstalling qgis (not the rest of related packages) via
Synaptic, same problem.

Any way of debugging this?

Thanks

Agus