[Qgis-user] Raster - Warp

Duarte Carreira DCarreira at edia.pt
Wed Jul 21 07:12:27 PDT 2010

Orlando,
Boa tarde!

QGIS created a GeoTiff file. These files have coordinates inserted in the file and don't need a separate file like a tfw.

If you want to create an external tfw you can use the command "listgeo -tfw nome_da_imagem.tif".

You can get more info in Portuguese here:
http://blog.viasig.com/2009/02/gdal-como-criar-ficheiros-tfw/

Duarte