[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] Re: New python plugin: "1-bandraster colour table"

Benoit de Cabissole benoit at exigesa.com
Sat Jul 24 00:15:36 PDT 2010

Hi again Paolo!

Sorting of the palette: at present the palettes are sorted by number of colours because it seemed more logical to me...
In fact, the order is given by the order in the xml file. So arranging the xml file to your requirements should do the trick.
I will *try* to write a "sorting" little apps and put it in a 'customise' button if that can help?

Well, I also think the feature should be a core feature, but I'm not the man to do that! The code is open to anyone interrested to convert it to C++...

Also I have great difficulties to find out how to load the colour ramp directly on the raster (disguised request for help here!)

With the capability of producing colour ramps (e.g. colour tables) comes the need to display the colour scale when printing the raster. Is someone interested in a colour scale generator? I do have one in VB6 and intend converting it to a python plugin once "1-band raster colour table" is pretty much debugged.

Cheers,
Benoit