[Qgis-user] Print composer and Python

Ziegler Stefan Stefan.Ziegler at bd.so.ch
Sat Jul 24 11:16:21 PDT 2010

Hi

I'm trying to access the print composer with python:

        self.iface.actionPrintComposer().trigger()
        composerList = self.iface.activeComposers()
        composerView = composerList[composerList.index(max(composerList))]

        composition = composerView.composition()
        composer = composerView.composerWindow()
        composition.setPaperSize(float(width),  float(height))
        composer.show()

This works twice but the third time two windows will open: one with the standard papersize and one with my custom papersize.

Any ideas?

regards
Stefan