[Qgis-user] Problem opening kml files

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ant=F3nio_M?=. Rodrigues amrodrigues at fcsh.unl.pt
Sun Jun 6 11:25:03 PDT 2010

I just found that "Since GDAL 1.6.1, folders containing multiple geometry types, like POINT and
POLYGON, are supported". I have in my system GDAL frameworks 1.6 and 1.7. Could it be that QGIS
is using the older version?

How can I check/correct this?

Thank you

On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 19:12:16 +0100, António M. Rodrigues wrote