[Qgis-user] Hi! a good news. ^--(

Herman Schindler herman.schindler at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 07:45:11 PDT 2010

<DIV>Hi!  a good news.<BR>I have great news for you! I have just
bought a laptop from rictrade. I was <BR>fortunately to be one of the
first 100 customers that day, so they sold it to me at <BR>half of the
price. Only 5 days later, I have received my laptop. It is really
high<BR>-quality. <BR>Same products, much lower prices! Share my
happiness quickly. If you are <BR>interested, come to visit  <A
href="http://www.fungpui1.com">www.fungpui1.com</A> They also sell
mobile phones, <BR>cameras, bikes and other electronic products. Now
they have a promotion: every day <BR>the first 100 customers will be
given big discounts.<BR>Good luck!</DIV> ^--r