[Qgis-user] Problem importing a vector layer into QGIS grass.

boesiii boesiii at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 10:43:32 PDT 2010

I am having a problem using QGIS to import a shapefile into a grass database
using "v.in.ogr.qgis".  When I run the module it seems to process all the
geometry, the last lines of the output window are shown below, but the "View
Output" never turns solid black to let me add to the map.

Number of isles: 26545
Number of areas without centroid: 26548