[Qgis-user] why that grass plugin not installed

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Fri Jun 25 11:56:06 PDT 2010

On Jun 25, 2010, at 1:13 PM, herman palaquium wrote:

> hi ... all
>
> i haved installed qgis 1.4 enceladus for mac osx but plugin grass not ready alias nothing icon ...? why

Did you see my reply earlier today to your other query?

> and than
>
> if i want upgrade to 1.5, how to do it ..? please give me a way ....?

Install 1.5.

Or, in detail (including GRASS support):

1. All of the frameworks on my frameworks download page (GDAL complete, FreeType, cairo, GSL).

2. GRASS 6.4RC6 from my GRASS download page.

3. Qgis dev build (1.5) from my Qgis download page.

> is qgis 1.4 file project that can be read by qgis 1.5 next ... before i upgrade to qgis 1.5

I'm not positive, but I think 1.5 can read 1.4 project files.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Time is an illusion - lunchtime doubly so."

- Ford Prefect