[Qgis-user] Re: [Qgis-developer] mapserver export plugin bug

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Jun 29 02:16:16 PDT 2010

Il 28/06/2010 23:44, Richard Duivenvoorde ha scritto:
> I can confirm the bug. It is not a typical postgis layer bug. It's the
> fact that the layers have the same (display)name in qgis, which are then
> used to store and retrieve them from a dictionary.
>
> Besides this being a bug, it's also wrong because WMS-layers should have
> unique names anyway.

I also found a few other minor problems:
- for lines, it takes the color from the fill, not from the outline, so the results
are different from what expected
- if one wants to show only the outline of a polygon, the COLOR for interior
shouldn't be written to the mapfile
- for the buffer around labels, after BUFFER 1 one should add OUTLINECOLOR 255 255
255 (or another colour as appropriate).
All the best, and many thanks.