[Qgis-user] Scale dependent visibility

Stefan Kiefer st_kiefer at web.de
Mon Mar 15 01:01:06 PDT 2010

Hi,
if you work with Geo-Tiff, at least there is a way with the style file.
You can set the scale for one raster. Then save the settings as style
withe the same name as the raster file! after that you copy the style
file and set the name of the copied style file to the same(!) name as
the target raster file. Then do that for each raster (probably you want
to do that with a shell skript or another automated way).
If you import now any raster layer with an associated style-file the
layer takes automatically the settings fram the style file (in that case
the scale settings). At least it works for me - Qgis Enceladus (1.4)
under Linux.

cheers

Stefan