[Qgis-user] legend for rasters

Barend Köbben kobben at itc.nl
Thu Mar 25 00:31:37 PDT 2010

Hi Markus,

The trac item I think has nothing to do with a rester legend, but with
raster colour-ramps. The legend is needed for the user to understand the
map, without it the print composer and other emasn of getting maps to
end-users are rather useless for raster maps, if there's no way of letting
the user know what the colours mean...

I totally agree with Alessandro this is a serious missing feature for raster
layers other then photo and satellite imagery.

Barend
--
Barend Köbben
Senior Lecturer