[Qgis-user] Download points from Garmin GPS 60

ednardo de oliveira Ferreira ednardof at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 03:54:15 PST 2010

2010/11/18 ednardo de oliveira Ferreira <ednardof at gmail.com
>>**>>* I'm using QGIS and I can find routes by location, and I can see them*>>* selected in the attribute tabel. But I'd like to know:*>>* - how see , in the map, just the features (routes) selected.*>>* - how see just the feature (object) that I want to edit.*
> I don't know if this can be done bu there is a feature which can be
> useful to you. Try Edit > Options > Digitizing > Show markers only for
> selected features. This allows you to focus on editing a single
> feature but it's not enough for your needs I guess.

Thank you, Goyo!

Unfourtainly we really need these functions. If I can't show just the
routes that I need, QGis become useful. I have layers with more than
200 routes and become impossible to work with so many routes at same
time. And some times I have to generate reports with just the route
that I need and street layer.

It's sad, because QGis would be a good software for us.

Thank you

--
"E conhecereis a verdade, e a verdade vos libertará" (João 8:32)