[Qgis-user] Download points from Garmin GPS 60

Arthur Nanni arthur.nanni at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 11:48:28 PST 2010

Tks for returns,

No solution yet.

arthur at rgsg:~$ grep garmin /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist.conf
# most apps now use garmin usb driver directly (Ubuntu: #114565)
blacklist garmin_gps

arthur at rgsg:~$ sudo modprobe garmin_gps

arthur at rgsg:~$ sudo lsmod | grep gps
garmin_gps             14947  0
usbserial              33019  1 garmin_gps

arthur at rgsg:~$ gpsbabel -w -i garmin -f USB: -o gpx -F gps.gpx
Found no Garmin USB devices.

Any other idea?

Tks