[Qgis-user] Announcing "Time Manager" Plugin v 0.1

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 16:31:01 PDT 2010

Hi Anita,

> I wouldn't want to force people to download sample data of any kind.

Very good point. Probably you can have 2 versions with data and
without data. I suggest that probably you can put a link, a button to
get the sample data in one of the plugin widgets. These are all
suggestions to improve usabilities of the qgis plugins in general.

Some of QGIS plugins are hard to figure out if you don't have a
properly data to work on. And most of the users, have no real use of
the plugin at the time the plugin is announced and just like to see
how it works.

I hope if it will be in python plugin repository soon. I just like to try it.

Noli