[Qgis-user] Shortest path problem plugin

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 16:39:52 PDT 2010

Hi,

Nice plugin!.

Probably it would be good to have options like by walking or by car
similar to google maps. Having both options to time calculations is
really good. You have car icon and walking map icon with textboxes on
the right hand side of these icons. I think you just convert the
current  time calculation and apply corresponding factor (speed in
walking).

Walking is good for short distances.

Noli