Fwd: Re: [Qgis-user] How install grass documentation

Micha Silver micha at arava.co.il
Wed Oct 6 13:51:36 PDT 2010

It seems that the man pages for GRASS modules are not available from
within the GRASS Toolbox when QGIS is installed with the OSGeo4W
installer. Same prob for both 1.5 and qgis-dev (1.6).
The error says:

Cannot find man page
C:/QUANTU~1/apps/grass/GRASS-~1.0/docs/html/db.connect.htmlPlease ensure
you have the GRASS documentation installed.

But the html manpages are installed under
%OSGEO4W_ROOT%\apps\grass\grass-6.4.0\docs\html

Note that if QGIS installed with the standalone installer, the manpages
appear correctly.

Should I enter a ticket?
Thanks,
--