[Qgis-user] Comments on the QGIS map composer

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Tue Oct 12 14:59:46 PDT 2010

In this case, I would recommend the upgrade. I believe many of these issues were resolved between those builds. Perhaps you can download the all-in-one from William's site and try with a copy of your project file. There is not great risk of losing anything in your project if you open the copy and try from there.

Regards,
John