[Qgis-user] Plug-in not working: spqr

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 17:39:56 PDT 2010

spqr requires rpy (rather than rpy2). You should be able to install both rpy
and rpy2 on the same system, so it shouldn't be a problem to install rpy and
get going with spqr.

Carson

On 21 October 2010 01:26, Phil Morefield <philmorefield at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  I must have tried to install it a thousand times. Every time I get the
> same message:
>
> "The plug-in is broken. Python said:
> Couldn't obtain version from output of 'R --version'."
>
> Other plug-ins relying on R work fine. "R --version" gives me long string
> that includes the version number. Anyone have a bright idea?

Carson J. Q. Farmer
ISSP Doctoral Fellow
National Centre for Geocomputation
National University of Ireland, Maynooth,
http://www.carsonfarmer.com/