AW: Re: Fwd: [Qgis-user] QGIS "Near"

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 06:12:16 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have installed the plugin on qgis trunk and Ubuntu 10.04, and now
every time I exit qgis I get the following

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/qgis/utils.py", line 187, in
unloadPlugin
    plugins[packageName].unload()
  File "/home/gio/.qgis/python/plugins/nearest/nearest.py", line 102, in
unload
    QObject.disconnect(self.tool, SIGNAL("featureFound()"),
self.selectFeature)
AttributeError: Nearest instance has no attribute 'tool'

cheers

-- Giovanni --