[Qgis-user] Color ramps: vector and raster

Benoit de Cabissole benoit at exigesa.com
Fri Oct 22 07:59:29 PDT 2010

 Agus,

Yes, I guess they could be used in the New Symbology Layer properties.
The colour palettes have very simple file formats so they could be
easily integrated by other functions.
Also, it has been strongly suggested that the '1-band raster colour
table' plugin be integrated in QGIS core functionality. In such a case
the colour palettes could be accessible from any part of the QGIS
environment.

Cheers,
Benoit