[Qgis-user] QGIS Stuck in Full Screen Mode

Darren Cope darrencope at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 12:00:32 PDT 2010

Hi all,

A strange question.  I somehow managed to get qgis stuck in 'full screen'
mode, with no title bars visible.  How do I get it back to 'normal'?

I'm on Windows 7, and installed via OSGeo4W.  I am running the 'dev'
version, but the setting seems to be applied to the 'stable' version as
well.  I've tried reinstalling via OSGeo4W, and also tried renaming the
.qgis folder in my user folder, thinking it would reset any user settings
back to default, but that also doesn't seem to help!

What am I missing?