[Qgis-user] Re: Overview (inset map ) in map composer

Lionel Roubeyrie lionel.roubeyrie at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 01:45:10 PDT 2010

Hi Andreas,
I don't like manually setting extents values in the composer, I prefer
having the same extents in the map canvas and in the composer, but
sometimes I can't because the composer doesn't exactly follows the map
canvas (specially when I want to print in A3 format). I know we can
zoom with the mouse wheel but then the zoom factor is sometimes too
big. Maybe if we can have more precision on the zoom factor, like by
holding the CTRL key while zooming with the mouse wheel, or/and a
zoom-rectangle button...