[Qgis-user] Composer Scale

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Sep 6 02:36:05 PDT 2010

Hi Ahmad,

Did you build pyramids on your raster data to improve the performance?

Double click the raster layer and the layer properties dialogue opens.
Then in the left iconbar go to "Pyramids". On the bottom right you can use
the "Build Pyramids" button. If you already have pyramids, you will see
them listed here.

Hope this helps,
Andreas

On Sun, September 5, 2010 7:24 am, ahmad jauhari wrote:
> Dear,
>
> I'm using ubuntu as OS, RAM 4GB, HD 320GB, RAM VGA 256MB.
> I digitized on screen a sattelite image in big size (43 MB).
> I got problem, the program crash or restart suddenly. Or,
> QGIS is run Slowly when  rendering process.
> I Already check the quality of shape file, it's OK.
> What's problem?
> Are there any solution?
>
> Thank you very much
>

> Best Regard,