[Qgis-user] FILE .dwg and .cad

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Sep 6 22:20:14 PDT 2010

  Hi,

And how are multiple geometry types treated with DGN-loading in QGIS?
Sorry, I don't have a dgn at hand to test.

It all comes down that QGIS can't digest more than one geometry type in
one layer, and there is no way of splitting the content of a single
source out to multiple QGIS layers in one go. Once that would be solved,
we could properly handle a number of data sources that provide more than
one geometry type from one source.

Andreas