[Qgis-user] FOSS4G 2010 and QGIS

Barend Köbben kobben at itc.nl
Thu Sep 9 00:58:52 PDT 2010

Yep. Sounded promising, went there although I know QGIS already (and actually us it in our teaching), just to see how others do it, and was a bit pissed it just was cancelled like that. If I'd brought my computer I almost could have done it myself....

Let's to not make it too personal on-list, but just note that ould of course be that there was a genuine good reason he didn't turn up. It was handeled fairly clumsily by the organisers ('sorry, cant do anything about it, bye-bye', while we did pay 175 for the workshops...).

Barend