[Qgis-user] Plugins SDA4PP, GDAL and Home Range

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Sep 18 23:20:52 PDT 2010

Il 18/09/2010 23:04, Manuel SpĂ­nola ha scritto:

> I am running QGIS 1.5.0 Tethys (Spanish version) in Windows XP.
>
>  I would like to install the plugins:
>
> SDA4PP, GDAL and Home Range.

You should:
- open the Plugin Installer
- add 3rd party repos
- select and install the plugins you need.
Beware: you have to install R libraries to have SDA4PP and Home Range plugin to work.
I understand there may be problem with paths in Windows, so you have to add the paths
to your R installation manually.
If you need help for this, please let us know.

> There is one gdal tools installed but I don't see it in the plugins menu.

It has his own menu (Raster).

All the best.